Sunday, August 15, 2010

Computer Wiz?

Recently I've been wishing I knew a lot more about computers. Technology has already transformed a lot in the past few years, and everybody knows it's going to keep on growing in the future. There's so much that I don't know now, which means there's going to be twice as much that I won't know when everything starts changing.

I've been feeling pretty geeky lately, just because I've been reading about computers, making websites, hosting websites, and making money online. There's so many ways to make money online, but if you don't understand about the technology, then it's going to be really hard.
I've been doing a lot of research and I'm really interested in making my own website. About what? That I don't know yet, but when I do I'm going to be eager to make it. I might want to start off small, just by making my own blog. That I'll have complete control over, unlike here. Even though I like my blog here, I think it would be cooler to have my own site, with my own website name. Hopefully I'll be able to figure that out soon.
Until then, I'll be blogging on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment